|GROUP||GROUP NAME||LINK||EXAM DATE||EXAM TIME & SHIFT|
|E & T||इंजीनियरिंग एवं टेक्नोलॉजी पाठ्यक्रम/1.टेक्सटाइल डिजाइन, 2.गारमेंट टेक्नोलॉजी, 3.फैशन डिजाइन||➤ Closed||18-June-2023 (Sunday)||09:00 AM TO 11:00 AM|
लेटरल एन्ट्री पाठ्यक्रम
इंजीनियरिंग पाठ्यक्रम ( ग्रुप-E ) के द्वितीय वर्ष में प्रवेश हेतु
|➤ Closed||18-June-2023 (Sunday)||12.00 PM TO 02.00 PM|
|P||डिप्लोमा इन फार्मेसी||➤ Closed||18-June-2023 (Sunday)||03.00 PM TO 05.00 PM|
|APPLICATION FORM FOR JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION POLYTECHNICS ONLINE REGISTRATION-2023|
|Download Full Brochure||➤Click here to Download Full Brochure|
|Download Full Advertisement||➤Click here to Download Full Advertisement|
|New Applicant Registration||
From 25-April-2023 To 31-May-2023
|Online Fee payment||
From 25-April-2023 To 31-May-2023
|How to set Image Size and Dimension||➤ View How to set Image Size and Dimension|
|Specimen how to complete registration||➤ View Specimen how to complete registration|
|Download Admit Card||Closed|
|Download Rank Card||Click here to Download Rank Card|
|INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM|
|➤||If Applicants have a valid e-mail ID, The Applicants are requested to Enter it in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and any other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID of Applicants (also check mail in spam box) . The Applicants are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication . The Applicants should not disclose password to any other candidate / person.|
|➤||Applicant should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the Applicant shall be his/her sole responsibility.|
|➤||The Applicant should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of fee as mentioned in the instructions by stipulated date.|
|➤||Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.|
|➤||Edit is not possible after uploading of Photo & Sign.|
|➤||All Star (*) Marked Fields are compulsory.|
|How to Complete Registration:|
Step-01:Fill your details carefully,
Duplicate Email Address and mobile number not allowed in registration form in a GROUP.
Step-02:Submit fee and print fee receipt, Please check your filled-up form before submission of fee, after submission of fee Edit is not possible.
Step-04:Print Confirmation page.
|How to Upload Photograph and Signature:|
|➤||Instructions regarding scanning of PHOTOGRAPH and SIGNATURE: Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:|
|i. Photograph Image:|
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
|ii. Signature image:|
• The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer sheet, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
|➤||If the file size and format of Photograph and Signature do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.|
|How to Submit Fee:|
|➤||The Applicant can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking . Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the "Online Fee Receipt" as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.|
|➤||On successful registration of on-line application, Applicant's are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course/Group, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.|